BinWhip Series 9250 by Pneumat Systems Inc. Ranks #2 On Feed & Grain’s “Top 10 Products and Services”
The BinWhip has been recognized and proven for years to be one of the most effective tools for unclogging bins, silos and hoppers in the feed and grain industries since 1987.
Made entirely from American parts and labor, Pneumat System’s Inc. developed the all-hydraulic powered, portable BinWhip to give our customers the power and performance they demand.
The BinWhip is a unique tool, developed to clean clogged storage vessels without the danger of entering the vessel itself. It attaches easily to an opening at the top of a bin or silo, which eliminates the need for dangerous, confined space entry by employees.
The BinWhip is valuable because it eliminates hassle and reduces costs. It takes care of flow problems quickly, minimizes down time, and keeps employees safe and on task. Results are measurable. Our clients have found their return on investment is paid back in as little as 1 bin cleanout.
How the BinWhip is Used & Why it’s the Undisputed Industry Leader
- The BinWhip is mounted at the top of a problem bin
- The whiphead is lowered into the blockage and turned on.
- The whip is moved from one blockage point to another, strategically removing problems and achieving full flow.
- The system sets up and moves quickly & easily from one bin to another, or from one plant to another–being used many times over.
- It works on vessels of all sizes, from a small 4’ x 4’ ingredients bin to a 30’ x 150’ coal silo.
- Restores storage vessels to 100% capacity. If the material is currently usable, it can be reclaimed.
- Has more torque and control compared to air-powered whips.
- Doesn’t require an extra air source to operate.
- Speed and direction of cleaning head rotation is adjustable and reversible.
- Long-standing history of safe operations in numerous industries.
“Pneumat Systems is proud to be included in the Top 10 Products and Services by Grain and Feed,” says Greg Nelson, President of Pneumat Systems. “Everyone in our company works hard to provide effective, innovative products to the grain and feed industry. The BinWhip has been one of our flagship products for over 30 years.”
The BinWhip is the obvious choice for tough industrial bin & silo cleanout situations!